Tehran, December 4 (RHC)-- Cuba's Minister of Public Health, Roberto Morales Ojeda, is on an official visit to Tehran to fulfil a busy schedule that includes working meetings with his Iranian counterpart, Hassan Qazizadeh Hashem.
In addition to visiting health centers and scientific research, during his stay in Iran, the Cuban minister will review the compliance of the bilateral memorandums of understanding, and explore with the hosts cooperation opportunities.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4048
- today: 500
- online: 175
- total: 4241789