Havana, December 4 (RHC)-- The Ninth Congress of Microbiology and Parasitology began Monday in Cuba with delgates from more than 150 nations.... More
Tehran, December 4 (RHC)-- Cuba's Minister of Public Health, Roberto Morales Ojeda, is on an official visit to Tehran to fulfil a busy schedule that includes wo... More
Varadero, December 4 (RHC/Prensa Latina)-- The challenge of safe foods based on biotechnology are the focus of debates during Biotechnology Havana 2017, that be... More
Havana, November 17 (RHC)-- The 3rd International Congress on Genetics concluded Friday in Havana after three days of intense exchanges between Cuban and foreig... More
The Region of the Americas is a leader in vaccinating pregnant women against influenza, a public health problem that for future mothers, newborns, and other hig... More
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4612
- today: 638
- online: 93
- total: 4246539