Lima, May 23 (RHC)-- The attractions of the eastern Cuban cities of Holguín and Santiago de Cuba were highlighted in Perú, at a gathering of more than 150 tour operators.
Miguel Bruguera, promoter of Cubanacán Group, pointed to the tourist wealth of this region of Cuba, and noted that direct flights on Copa Airlines are being established between Lima and Holguín.
Bruguera said that the Cubanacán Group is committed to promoting eastern Cuba for Latin American tourism and emphasized that Guardalavaca Beach in Holguin has two large all-inclusive hotels.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2745
- online: 203
- total: 4098700