Havana, March 14 (RHC)-- Cuban airline Cubana de Aviación will begin to operate non-stop flights, linking Cuba's eastern Holguín province with Santo Domingo, capital of the Dominican Republic.
Local Cuban media reported that the inaugural flight will be on March 22nd. For the weekly flights, Cubana de Aviación will use A320 and A319 planes, with a seating capacity of up to 156 passengers.
The report also says that later this year, the flagship Cuban airline will begin to operate flights to Cancun, in Mexico and to Nassau, in The Bahamas.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2715
- online: 224
- total: 4098670