President of the Republic of Chile, Michelle Bachelet
Havana, January 6 (RHC-Minrex) -- The President of the Republic of Chile, Michelle Bachelet Jeria, will make an official visit to Cuba, from January 7 to 8, 2018.
During her stay, the distinguished visitor will hold official talks with Cuban authorities and carry out other activities.
Meanwhile, the President of the Democratic Federal Republic of Ethiopia, Mulatu Teshome Wirt, will make an official visit to Cuba starting Monday, January 8.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4048
- today: 444
- online: 197
- total: 4241733