Havana, August 16 (RHC-PL)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro paid a visit to Cuba during which he honored National Hero, Jose Marti, and revolutionary leader Fidel Castro, on the 91st anniversary of his birth this Sunday.
Maduro visited Santa Ifigenia cemetery in Santiago de Cuba and was accompanied by President Raul Castro. Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez was also present during the tribute.
The visiting Venezuelan president laid flowers before the tomb of José Martí and in front of the granite stone holding the ashes of Fidel Castro.
President Raul Castro escorted Nicolas Maduro during a brief tour of Santa Ifigenia Cemetery.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1559
- online: 176
- total: 4105669