Havana, August 12 (RHC-ACN) Ivan Dybov, President of ROSATOM America Latina (Russia's State Nuclear Energy Corporation), met Friday here in Havana with authorities at Cuba's Agency for Nuclear Energy and Advanced Technologies (AENTA).
His visit aims to strengthen collaboration between the two scientific institutions, as well as assessing the potential for join projects in the sector with Cuba and with other Caribbean and Latin American countries.
In statements to Russian press, Dybov said that his organization has been cooperating with Cuba for two years in the development of nuclear technologies.
On the prospects for scientific, technological and commercial collaboration between ROSATOM and the Cuban Agency for Nuclear Energy and Advanced Technologies, the Russian scientist pointed to irradiation techniques that can be used in medicine, agriculture and several other sectors.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2747
- online: 206
- total: 3855571