Tehran, August 5 (RHC-PL)-- Cuba's official delegation to the inauguration of Iranian President Hassan Rohani is in Tehran, headed by Council of Ministers Vice President Ulises Rosales del Toro.
The delegation arrived at the Imam Khomeini International Airport Friday night and was welcomed by the director general of the Americas Department at the Iranian Foreign Ministry, Mohammad Keshavarz Zadeh, and Cuba's Ambassador in Tehran Vladimir Gonzalez.
Rosales del Toro and Roberto Blanco, the director of the North Africa and Middle East Department at Cuba's Foreign Ministry, attended Rohani's inauguration on Saturday. During their stay, they will meet Iranian officials, including the head of State.
The Iranian president began his second term Saturday, after being re-elected in May with 57.14 percent of the vote. According to the Constitution, Hassan Rohani is entitled to another four years in the presidency, for which he received on Thursday the blessing of the leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2595
- online: 216
- total: 4089795