Quito, May 18 (RHC)-- Cuba and Ecuador strengthened trade ties with the signing of a third protocol Wednesday to expand tariff preferences, as part of the existing Economic Complementation Agreement between the two countries.
The document was signed by Ecuadorian Minister for Foreign Trade Juan Carlos Casineli and Cuba's Ambassador to the Andean nation Rafael Dausá.
Minister Casineli said the new protocol will benefit a total of 915 tariff lines, representing 93 percent of Ecuador's exports to Cuba.
- Aid Continues to Arrive in Cuba in Wake of Hurricane Irma
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Senior Journalist and Radio Amateur Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- First Humanitarian Aid Shipment from Venezuela Arrives in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4939
- today: 4076
- online: 223
- total: 3718765