Quito, May 18 (RHC)-- Cuba and Ecuador strengthened trade ties with the signing of a third protocol Wednesday to expand tariff preferences, as part of the existing Economic Complementation Agreement between the two countries.
The document was signed by Ecuadorian Minister for Foreign Trade Juan Carlos Casineli and Cuba's Ambassador to the Andean nation Rafael Dausá.
Minister Casineli said the new protocol will benefit a total of 915 tariff lines, representing 93 percent of Ecuador's exports to Cuba.
- RHC's Interview with Ambassador of Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (Part II)
- RHC's Interview with Ambassador of Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (Part I)
- RHC's Arts Roundup (May 26, 2017)
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show (May 26, 2017)
- President Raúl Receives Counterpart from Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
- RHC's Arts Roundup (May 24, 2017)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4460
- today: 1200
- online: 128
- total: 3218706