Quito, May 18 (RHC)-- Cuba and Ecuador strengthened trade ties with the signing of a third protocol Wednesday to expand tariff preferences, as part of the existing Economic Complementation Agreement between the two countries.
The document was signed by Ecuadorian Minister for Foreign Trade Juan Carlos Casineli and Cuba's Ambassador to the Andean nation Rafael Dausá.
Minister Casineli said the new protocol will benefit a total of 915 tariff lines, representing 93 percent of Ecuador's exports to Cuba.
- North Korean Foreign Minister Begins Official Visit to Cuba
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Qva Libre)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Visiting Puerto Rican Independence Activist Oscar López Rivera Pays Tribute to Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
- The World's Wealth In Few Hands
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4263
- today: 654
- online: 171
- total: 3989530