Havana, May 18 (RHC)-- Participants in Cuba's 1st Trade Convention were offered detailed information Wednesday on the prospects for foreign investment in the Mariel Special Development Zone.
The trade event is being attended by more than 500 Cuban and foreign researchers, executives, specialists and technical staff.
The event, which runs through tomorrow, May 19th, focuses on the challenges and prospects for sustainable trade development based on academic studies. Participants are discussing the role of trade and services in Cuba’s economic development.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cancer, a Disease that Reflects the World's Inequalities
- Experts Note Inconsistencies in Theory About Alleged Sonic Attacks
- Women in Danger in Mexico
- Cuban Experts Issue Statement Condemning Washington's False 'Sonic Attacks' Claim
- RHC's Interview with Writer and Poet Nancy Morejón
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 3662
- online: 168
- total: 3976179