Havana, May 12 (RHC/Incentive Travel)-- Spain’s Meliá Hotels International has announced that it will extend its presence in Cuba in the center of the island, with the addition of eight new hotels, while promoting multi-destination holidays.
The company said it was committed to enhancing quality and service through renovation and adaptation to its brand standards.
The agreement between Meliá Hotels International and the Cuban hotel groups, Gran Caribe, Cubanacan and Islazul, aims to promote organized multi-destination holidays that already include several towns and cities on the island, simultaneously adding new destinations.
In 2015, Meliá Hotels International celebrated the 25th anniversary of its operations in Cuba.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cancer, a Disease that Reflects the World's Inequalities
- Experts Note Inconsistencies in Theory About Alleged Sonic Attacks
- Women in Danger in Mexico
- Cuban Experts Issue Statement Condemning Washington's False 'Sonic Attacks' Claim
- RHC's Interview with Writer and Poet Nancy Morejón
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 3662
- online: 168
- total: 3976179