Hanoi, March 17 (RHC)-- Cuba and Vietnam have signed two new agreements aimed at strengthening cooperation in the health sector.
The first accord provides for teams of Cuban doctors and nurses to travel to the Asian country on three-year contracts. It was signed in Hanoi by Business and Export Manager at the Cuban Medical Services Trading Company and Vu Thi Thanh Giang, Marketing Team Leader at Thu Cuc International Hospital in Hanoi, the country's capital.
The second accord was signed with the Vietnamese Company Vinmec. It provides for Cuban health professionals to work in a company-run hospital in Vietnam.
- Cuba and IAEA Enjoy Solid, Fruitful Relations
- RHC's Arts Roundup (March 27, 2017)
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report (March 27, 2017)
- Cuba Prepares to Send Medical Brigade to Peru in Wake of Emergency Caused by El Niño Phenomenon
- UN Pledges Support for Cuba on Sustainable Water Management
- RHC's Arts Roundup (March 22, 2017)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3780
- today: 4134
- online: 176
- total: 2933991