Hanoi, March 17 (RHC)-- Cuba and Vietnam have signed two new agreements aimed at strengthening cooperation in the health sector.
The first accord provides for teams of Cuban doctors and nurses to travel to the Asian country on three-year contracts. It was signed in Hanoi by Business and Export Manager at the Cuban Medical Services Trading Company and Vu Thi Thanh Giang, Marketing Team Leader at Thu Cuc International Hospital in Hanoi, the country's capital.
The second accord was signed with the Vietnamese Company Vinmec. It provides for Cuban health professionals to work in a company-run hospital in Vietnam.
- Brexit: A Deal with an Uncertain Future
- RHC's Arts Roundup (June 21, 2017)
- Foreign Minister: "Cuba Will Never Make Concessions that Compromise Its Sovereignty and Independence"
- RHC's Mailbag Show (June 21, 2017)
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Voices in the U.S. and Around the World Continue to Rise in Opposition to Donald Trump's Reversal of Cuba Policy
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4144
- today: 1221
- online: 163
- total: 3320781