Havana, March 15 (RHC-ACN) Cuban and Russian officials held bilateral talks in Havana on migration, consular and legal issues and the pace of cooperation projects.
The meeting also addressed the migration flow between the two countries and main illegal acts linked to that phenomenon. Participants also addressed current cooperation accords, according to the Cuban Foreign Ministry.
The Cuban delegation included Ernesto Soberon, director of Consular Affairs and of Cubans Residents Abroad and Anet Pino, director of International Law at the Foreign Ministry.
The Russian delegation was led by Consular Director at the Russian Foreign Ministry, Eugeniy S. Ivanov.
- Retired U.S. Military Officials Ask Donald Trump to Continue Normalization Process with Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show (April 21, 2017)
- Venezuelan Right Wing Must Renounce Violence and Negotiate Peace
- Cuban Foreign Minister on Official Visit to Greece
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro Urges Revolutionary Forces to Mobilize to Defeat Coup Plots
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3768
- today: 2542
- online: 152
- total: 3062132