Havana, March 14 (RHC-PL) -- In the Cuban capital, community coordinators and promoters of environmental protection are organizing a festival to begin on March 24, devoted to the preservation of the Havana Bay.
For two days, the First Eastern Basin-Havana Bay Environmental Festival will be sessioning here, dedicated to the 500th anniversary of the founding of this city. Saint Francis Square, by the bay-side in Old Havana, will be the venue.
Promoting an environmental participatory culture in the population is one of the objectives of the event, according to a press release by the Havana Bay State Working Group, which is leading the project.
The Havana bay is considered a strategic ecosystem in the Caribbean.
- Retired U.S. Military Officials Ask Donald Trump to Continue Normalization Process with Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show (April 21, 2017)
- Venezuelan Right Wing Must Renounce Violence and Negotiate Peace
- Cuban Foreign Minister on Official Visit to Greece
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro Urges Revolutionary Forces to Mobilize to Defeat Coup Plots
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3768
- today: 2542
- online: 153
- total: 3062132