Managua, January 11 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel said in Managua that Nicaragua can always count on the unconditional support, friendship, solidarity, and cooperation of Cuba.
Díaz-Canel lead the Cuban delegation at Tuesday's re-inauguration of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega, who was sworn-in for a third five-year term after garnering more than 72 percent of the vote in last November's elections.
In statements to the press in the Nicaraguan capital, Díaz-Canel said that the victory of Ortega's Sandinista National Liberation Front is a victory for not just Nicaragua, but for all of Latin America and the Caribbean, since it contributes favorably to ongoing efforts and mechanisms toward regional unity, integration and peace.
- RHC's Arts Roundup (June 27, 2017)
- Gloria la Riva: "No Matter How Hard He Tries, It Will Be Difficult for Trump to Reverse Relations between the Cuban and American Peoples"
- Bolivia to Strengthen Economic, Political Relations with Cuba
- Colombia: A Call to Build Up Peace
- RHC's Arts Roundup (June 26, 2017)
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez on President Trump's Anti-Cuba Rhetoric
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4059
- today: 2896
- online: 223
- total: 3338262