Managua, January 11 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel said in Managua that Nicaragua can always count on the unconditional support, friendship, solidarity, and cooperation of Cuba.
Díaz-Canel lead the Cuban delegation at Tuesday's re-inauguration of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega, who was sworn-in for a third five-year term after garnering more than 72 percent of the vote in last November's elections.
In statements to the press in the Nicaraguan capital, Díaz-Canel said that the victory of Ortega's Sandinista National Liberation Front is a victory for not just Nicaragua, but for all of Latin America and the Caribbean, since it contributes favorably to ongoing efforts and mechanisms toward regional unity, integration and peace.
- UN Pledges Support for Cuba on Sustainable Water Management
- RHC's Arts Roundup (March 22, 2017)
- Cuba and Czech Republic Sign Cooperation Agreement in Agricultural Sector
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Leaders Express Solidarity with Peru
- President Raúl Castro Expresses Solidarity with Peru in Wake of Natural Disaster
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5024
- today: 4352
- online: 170
- total: 2920908