Managua, January 11 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel said in Managua that Nicaragua can always count on the unconditional support, friendship, solidarity, and cooperation of Cuba.
Díaz-Canel lead the Cuban delegation at Tuesday's re-inauguration of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega, who was sworn-in for a third five-year term after garnering more than 72 percent of the vote in last November's elections.
In statements to the press in the Nicaraguan capital, Díaz-Canel said that the victory of Ortega's Sandinista National Liberation Front is a victory for not just Nicaragua, but for all of Latin America and the Caribbean, since it contributes favorably to ongoing efforts and mechanisms toward regional unity, integration and peace.
- Holguin Readies to Host Cuba International Tourism Fair 'FITCUBA 2017'
- UNESCO Director General Arrives on Official Visit
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show (April 28, 2017)
- President Raúl Castro Receives Counterpart from Seychelles
- Minister for Foreign Affairs of Seychelles Underscores Cuba's Role in His Country's Development Model
- Embassy of The Seychelles Officially Opens in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4191
- today: 1500
- online: 164
- total: 3087518