Havana, November 6 (RHC)-- Two brands of Cuba's Premium Rum have now entered the Italian market.
The brands Cubay Carta Blanca Extra Viejo and Cubay 1870, were presented during the event 'Friends of Partagás,' held in the Italian municipality of Matelica, during a meeting of Cuban cigar lovers in Europe.
David Bermúdez, sales director of Cuba's premium rum in Italy said the first Cuban rum brand to enter the Italian market was Ron Santiago, which is now popular all across Europe.
- Visiting Puerto Rican Independence Activist Oscar López Rivera Pays Tribute to Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
- The World's Wealth In Few Hands
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba Ready and Willing to Share Its Experiences in Climate Change Action
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3682
- today: 3484
- online: 217
- total: 3988097