Havana, April 28 (RHC)-- The Cuban Council of State approved Thursday the country's climate change plan, aimed at confronting and mitigating the impact of the weather phenomenon in the coming years.
The meeting, presided by President Raúl Castro, also reviewed the guidelines to elaborate the country's economic plan and state budget for the year 2018, among other important issues.
Regarding the plan to confront and mitigate the effects of climate change, its implementation will require short, medium and long-term investment.
- RHC's Arts Roundup (May 26, 2017)
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show (May 26, 2017)
- President Raúl Receives Counterpart from Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
- RHC's Arts Roundup (May 24, 2017)
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show (May 24, 2017)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4753
- today: 724
- online: 170
- total: 3213770